- 3ds Max 2017 | V-Ray 3.40.01
- 3ds Max 2014 | Default Scanline
- 3ds Max 2014 | V-Ray
- Cinema 4D R18 | Default Scanline
- 3D Studio
- 52,382 Polygons
- 57,140 Vertices
- Polygonal Quads only Geometry
This is Robot Hand (Arm) 3D model
The formats included are:
– 3ds Max 2017 with V-Ray materials
– 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials
– 3ds Max 2014 with default materials
– Cinema 4D R18
The 3ds max files come with NURMS subdivision Itteration 2 active.
The Cinema 4D format are ready for subdivion by appropriate tools.
No additional plugins required.
Objects Count: 34
Polygons Count: 52 382
Vertex Count: 57 140
Model have a Multi-Sub material with 7 base procedural material inside, no texture files in it.
The presentation images were rendered in 3ds max with V-Ray